Role: Contact Centre Representative
Tenure: 6 months contract – Leading to permanent based on performance
Work Location: Petaling Jaya
Salary: Up to RM2800
Fixed Allowance: RM400
Overtime: As and when is required by the company
Working Schedule (44 hours per week):
- Monday till Saturday (8 hours work + 1 hour break)
- Earliest shift starts at 8AM
- Latest shift ends at 7PM
- Handling inbound/ incoming calls:
- Respond to customer requests, exceptions, inquiries about package pick-up, deliveries, promote and respond to question about products and services with the objective to maximize customer satisfaction through incoming calls or emails.
- Perform outbound calls:
- Resolve customers’ problems and complaints through case follow ups.
- SPM and above
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in a contact center. Fresh degree graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport and able to work in rotating shifts, overtime, Saturdays and public holidays.
- Must be proactive and customer oriented.
- Able to start work with less than 2 weeks’ notice.