Position Title: Bank Reconciliation & IFRS17
Salary: RM 2,300
Work Schedule: Mon – Fri (8.00 am – 5.00 pm)
Work Location: Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Contract Duration: Immediately until 30/6/2024
Job Mode (WFO/ WFH/ Hybrid): WFO
Is Mandarin required (yes/no/ optional): No
- Assist Finance Operations of Takaful business by ensuring smooth running of processes and in compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Prepare bank reconciliation by matching the detail from core system and other sources of collection/investment accounts to GL.
- Assist in preparation of IFRS17 journals, involve in Bank Reconciliation projects, planned and ad hoc projects that require Finance’s participation.
- Ensure all documents are labelled and filed accordingly.
- Perform any other tasks as and when required by superior/management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Banking/Accountancy Mathematics/Insurance or related course (preferably 3.00 pointer and above).
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate and proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Excel/Word.
- High attention to details and able to work under pressure.
- Applicant(s) must be fully vaccinated for Covid19.