Role: HR cum L&D Executive
Reporting To: SR HR Manager
Team Size: 6
Employment Type: Permanent
Probation: 6 months
Working Schedule: Monday till Friday/ 8.30am till 5.30am
Salary: Up to RM4,000 + RM100 Fixed Allowance
Benefits: Insurance, Medical, Bonus, Gym Allowance and etc
- Prepare analysis for training needs, plan, design & implement present/new training programs to achieve the desired learning outcomes and organizational requirements (TNA).
- Analyzing and evaluating training effectiveness for future enhancement of training programs
- Assist the Head of Department to prepare the annual training budget and training plan/calendar.
- Collaborate with the Head of Department and HR to recommend/develop effective training programs to ensure continuous assessment of staff competency skills and gaps.
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices, and processes to improve the efficiency of training services offered.
- Co-ordinate, Administer & Manage the usage of HRD Fund for a training program for our employees and handle all matters such as training follow-ups, arrangements, and grant applications and payments claims for the overall company.
- Monthly HRDF payment processing Ensure all company compliance training is executed
- Training registration with training provider ensuring proper Training Guidelines/Manual available.
- Key contact person for Audit related to Training Employee database management for training identification purposes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools for employee training development
- General training administration duties and other
- Degree/ Masters in HR Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in handling the full cycle of L&D mainly in carrying out TNA and handling staffs contract matters.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin language for liaison with stakeholders from China.
- MUST be familiar with HRMS and the labour legislation such as employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance.
- Able to travel within and outside Malaysia as and when is required by the business.