Role: Supply Chain Manager
Reporting To: CFO
Team Size: 5
No of direct reports: 4
Employment Type: Permanent
Probation: 6 months
Working Schedule: Monday till Friday/ 8.30am till 5.30am
Salary: Up to RM14,000 + RM100 Fixed Allowance
Benefits: Insurance, Medical, Bonus, Gym Allowance and etc
- Plan, direct and manage the Supply Chain Department (Import & Export Operation Activities)
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Constant monitoring of market trends to ensure that prices of goods and services remain competitive at all times
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Cover activities associated with the ordering, supply, delivery, and shipment of materials and finished goods.
- Well-versed in the safety aspect of storage, warehousing, and transportation.
- To ensure effective communication between Sales and improve forecast accuracy for Sell in, Sell Out, Order Earliness, Aging Stocks, and consistent demand input as per consensus in line with sales direction.
- Identify and conduct analyses on underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggest improvements or solutions to problems.
- Analyses inventory levels. Prepares liability reports for excess and obsolete management.
- Makes tactical buying decisions. Executes corporate sourcing programs and purchasing high-dollar parts.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, and inventories.
- Degree and above in Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 9-10 years of working experience in handling end-to-end supply chain activities with at least 5 years being in a managerial role preferably in handling dangerous goods such as chemicals.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- MUST have knowledge and skills:
- Local customs clearance
- Shipping terms
- Local authorities such as MITI & MIDA requirements
- DB Management
- SAP, MS Office
- Denied Goods Cargoes (Good to have)
- Result-oriented & skilled in developing business plans while initiating the changes necessary to achieve strategic objectives in competitive global markets.
- Provide strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to travel within and outside Malaysia as and when is required by the business.