Role: Production Supply Chain Specialist (SEA) – Manufacturing
Reports To: Business Process Lead
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to RM8,300
Performance Bonus: Between 5-10%/ year
Work Location: Senai/ Port Klang
- Advocate, enable and drive execution of the IBP process, facilitate IBP lead and key stakeholders to make sure the entire process running smoothly.
- Focus on grade level and superior on the short-term planning with close interactions with site planner, account manager and CSR team and make sure a good result including:
- Demand / supply balance in the short team
- Good inventory control in qty and profile
- Good order fulfillment performance on OTIF
- Responsible for the business process dashboard, reporting and master data.
- Degree and above in Business Studies, Supply Chain, Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-6 years of working experience in handling end-to-end supply chain activities, inventory planning, order fulfillment and business forecasting from a MNC manufacturing industry is a MUST.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin language for liaison with business stakeholders from China.
- Skills Required:
- Supply Chain management.
- Inventory Planning.
- Order fulfillment.
- SAP Model – Business forecasting.
- Advanced level MS Excel skills
- POWER BI is an advantage.
- MUST be able to travel to sites in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia as and when is required by the business.
- Possess good leadership and stakeholder management skills.