Position Title: Senior System Admin
Salary: RM 4,000 – RM 5,000
- Mobile Allowance (RM 60)
- Incentives bonus (1 to 1.5 month bonus, based on performance)
Work Schedule: Mon – Fri (9.00 am – 5.30 pm)
Work Location: Uptown 5 Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Contract Duration: 1 Year Contract (renewable based on performance)
Job Mode (WFO/ WFH/ Hybrid): WFO
Is Mandarin required (yes/no/ optional): No
- Run weekly segments, prepare dashboards and information prior the meeting.
- As the subject-matter expert to Account Managers and Business Development Managers on dashboard and other reporting needs.
- Update sales regularly on weekly and monthly tracking, creation of monthly Business Report.
- Conduct weekly sales forecast reviews for Sales Managers and Field Sales Account Managers.
- Regularly reports Sales Pipeline and Forecast to Country President and CEO.
- Monitor weekly leads and ensure pipeline health and hygiene are green.
- Proactively identify red flags and other issues that may be brought up during Fortnightly Business Reviews.
- Act as the point of contact for regional watch parties.
- Manage and drive bi-weekly Central Asia Pacific (CAP) Leadership Team meetings.
- Assist in developing input and output metrics related to country operations.
- As the country representative contributing insights to sales operations processes and mechanisms (ASEAN Sales, Strategy, Operations and Enablement Team).
- Assist in any internal and external reports as needed by the Country Manager, Sales Managers and Account Managers.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience, including sales operation and preparing reports regularly.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written.
- Detailed-oriented, excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Team player, multi-tasking abilities, and sales-driven.
- Applicant(s) must be fully vaccinated for Covid19.