- Accountable for the successful delivery of the assigned project within time, quality, and cost; based on project management methodology.
- To support the preparation of RFQ/RFP, and other special projects and obtain approval from the Investment Committee.
- Provide leadership and direction to Project Team Members.
- To establish and introduce project management and methodology best practices.
- To manage and lead projects to ensure all milestones are met within time, quality standards, resources & budget constraints.
- To produce relevant documentation in compliance with Project Governance requirements and standards
- Ensure hardcopy documentation is signed off, filed, scanned (signed-off page), and placed in the designated repository.
- To ensure investment, solutions, and resources are optimized.
- Manage project resources and ensure a high-performance team by leading and providing guidance.
- To ensure post-Implementation handover to Operations is smooth.
- Ensure proper project Close-out including (but not limited to) lessons learned, evaluations, and conducting a face-to-face review with the project team on performance (in the project).
- At least a tertiary-level qualification in Engineering, Computer Science.
- Minimum to have 5 years of project management experience
- PMP, Prince2, or any equivalent project management certification is preferred
- Experience in managing implementation of projects related to IT, BSS, Analytics systems, software applications, design
- Good understanding of project management methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall
- The mindset to ‘take lead’ and enjoy innovation and do whatever it takes to deliver on the mandate
- Demonstrated learning agility in ambiguous and unfamiliar situations.