Role: System Analyst – SAP
Reporting To: Manager – IT
Team Size: 3
Employment Type: Permanent
Probation: 6 months
Working Schedule: Monday till Friday/ 8.30am till 5.30am
Salary: Up to RM6,000 + RM100 Fixed Allowance
Benefits: Insurance, Medical, Bonus, Gym Allowance and etc
- Provide quality support and develop strong working relationship with End-Users.
- Acting as a main point of contact for SAP global support.
- Liaising with business users to gather and define detailed functional requirements; prepare business blueprints and related documentations.
- Manage and deliver change requests/projects as per requirement of current business processes.
- Identify the organizational needs of IT systems, analyze costs and benefits and add new functionality to systems.
- Managing and administering SQL Server Database.
- Responsible for Database Configuration, Setup, Gathering Master Data, and Preparation of Master Data Templates.
- Work with IT Manager to strategize on improving End User IT experience and functionality.
- Evaluating existing business procedures and recommend improvements to ensure high levels of performance and security.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of SAP B1 environments for both internal users.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training
- Degree and above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience as a SAP system analyst, IT operations and system development from a medium to large corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- MUST have skills:
- SAP B1
- Windows Server Environment
- Windows Operating System Environment
- Office 365, Exchange
- MS SQL
- SAP B1 SQL
- Crystal report
- Firewall System (FortiGate, Backup System (Synology & Veeam)
- Able to travel within and outside Malaysia as and when is required by the business